Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: The mush thread

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back to the mush... biggrin

    Wendee makes me melt. I feel kind of goofy posting this on the board, but she does. I'm kind of rough around the edges, but she has a way of getting me all soft and mushy inside.
    She's walked me through a lot of things in the last six months that without her I probably would have had a lot of trouble dealing with. Funny thing is, she's hard on herself sometimes and I can't for the life of me see why because she really is a great person. She's got a lot more inside of her than probably anybody I've met in my nineteen years.
    She brings out the good in me and at this point, I can't see myself being me without her anymore. If she had any idea she is as wonderful as I know she is, I doubt she'd still be with me. tongue So shh... Nobody tell her, 'cus I need her. *lol*

    And pfft, ya left me without sayin' goodnight tonight Wen *kicks ya*

    Now I'm all sad and I had to post all that mushy crud 'cus I miss ya and I didn't get to tell you I loves ya or g'night. frown

    Well, I love you biggrin and I'll call you tomorrow at work hun.


    Was that mushy enough for everybody? rolleyes



  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Yeppers!! *Gonna miss you like crazy..
    But! what you're doing is a good thing.. smile
    So have a GREAT time....k
    *sobs

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    pssssst! heidi!
    oh! never mind redface
    *chickened out

  4. #34
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok....this is for Jake and I'm sure when I'm done with this I will make heidi regret she ever started this thread.

    How do I even begin to put into words the kind of feelings I have for you old man? How do I thank you for loving me better than anyone ever has?

    When I close my eyes I can almost feel your skin against my lips and your breath on my face. I can almost hear the beating of your heart....and in that moment it's like a brief escape from the pain that surrounds us now.

    There is no one more beautiful to me than you. How you touch my heart with your gentleness. How you make me laugh because you are such a stubborn and opinionated old goat! How you make me tremble with every touch of your body against mine. How you make me better every day by challenging my mind. How you amaze me with your strength and conviction. How do I thank you for these gifts?

    When I feel at my lowest.....and god knows we've been through so much baby.....and there is nothing but night all around me, I reach out for you.....and you are always..............there. Solid and warm.....and there...for me. When I fall, you never fail to pick me up and dust my ass off and put me back on track. Sometimes gently nudging me....sometimes dragging me kicking and screaming. Thank you for thinking I'm worthwhile enough to put up with...me and my ridiculous life.

    Thank you darling. Thank you for being the best friend I've ever had. Thank you for teaching me how to be a whole person and loving all the little fragmented bits that I have been. Thank you for letting me heal under the protection of your unwavering love for me. Thank you for your lust. Thank you for being such a beautiful and amazing person. Thank you for taking everything I value in myself and putting it up in lights. Thank you for always thinking of me first. Thank you for finally helping me find and define love, trust, passion, commitment and self.

    You are the love of my life...."My lover, and teacher.....my comforter, protector, I live only for the moments, that I spend in your pursuit. Silent as I watch you, my hope to know more of you, hungry as I touch you, I cannot be near enough. In all my days of living, I see you here beside me, and when age, it steals our passion, I will not let go your hand."

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're in love with an old goat named Jake? *l*

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    w/ bucket n mop
    *ssssssswishhhhhh sssssswishhhhhh dip wring
    dip ssssssswishhhhhhh ssssssswishhhhhh sssswishhhhh dip wring dip ssssswishhhhhh
    wheeeeeew!
    *looks up
    that is very beautiful minnow smile
    sssswishhhhh ssssswishhhhhh dip wring dip sssswishhhhhh sssssssswishhhhhhh

  7. #37
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That I am, Hank. *s*

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The user Rebel has been booted from this room.
    The user 2CUTE has been booted from this room.


    The user Rebel has been booted from this room.
    The user ~2CUTE has been booted from this room.


    Is that love or what? Isnt there a saying...erm "internet couples that are booted together stay together"....oh..no wait...thats "couples who pray together stay together"

    *shrugs* oh well...close enough *L

    [This message has been edited by 2CUTE (edited April 11, 2001).]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On this big blue spinning ball, there are two incredibly special people who are completely unique and wonderful in every way and although they won't be allowed to read this, it's worth saying.

    You brighten my day with your insights and laughter. Hell, you are my very reason for living. I love you with all of my heart even though now it feels like it is breaking. I just want you to know that that will never change even though so much is changing now.

    It must seem pretty scary for you both. All of these people around you making decisions about your life. Please know my job is to love you and protect you and fight for what is best for you and even when I feel like I just might die from the pain this is causing all of us (because you must know I feel yours as if it were my own).

    Please know that I will get up and go on...tomorrow and every day after...to continue to do my job because I just don't know any other way when it comes to you. I'm just not a complete person without you two. Mommy loves you so much.

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *blows nose

    daang! you guys!!
    *sniffs

    the word of the day is:

    ------------------------>mushball<font size =1><font color=black>

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited July 14, 2001).]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •